View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark
Every year CR does this stuff, I care less and less about it because my beloved domestics are hardly ever on the list.
I guess every great man must have a nemesis. You, Landshark, are my nemesis.

1 - There have been plenty of American cars on CR's good list (no thanks to Ford and Chrysler)

2 - Like I have said over and over and over again, I could really care less what CR says because they obviously have very different priorities than I do. Either the staff is made up entirely of middle aged moms, or all the guys have had their balls cut off through some unfortunate turn of events. Seriously, really read one of their car reviews...doesn't it sound like it's written by a 40-year-old single guy who lives with his mom and hosts weekly meetings for his local greenpeace chapter?

I got to check out the issue that is the subject of this thread. In this issue, they call a Passat, Jetta and Golf some of the best cars on the road, then further back in the SAME ISSUE, in their "cars to avoid at all costs" list, the Passat, Jetta, and Golf all appear. Check it out for yourself.