View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 08:36 AM
Network Design Administrator

Exclamation Got my Precious back Friday!!!

So the 7 days turned into two weeks, I was a little upset, but after I saw her, all ill feeling vanished.

Before I went in the shop to sign the insurance company check, I looked at my SVX breifly and thought, WOW the rear end looks BRAND NEW!! I had a grin ear to ear. So I go in, sign the check, come back out and pay a little more attention. Im looking her over and my girlfriend says, hey... where are the key marks you used to have? I think about it, and walk around the car and I will be damned if the guy didnt fix all of the driverside door dings and key marks, and the majority of such on the passenger side. This was NOT in the quote and I have no idea why he did this!?! either way I wish I had before and after pics, cause you all would not beleive it.

Anyway, I am VERY happy, this guy did a SUPERB job and I realize why I chose him to be the one to paint the entire car when I do finaly get it done. I can only think that since I had him quote me on a total redo before, and he remembered the car is why he went the extra mile.

Anyways, I have her back, I am so excited, and the reason it took me this long to post is because I was so busy driving her all weekend!!
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.