View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Locker Link Solution

Re: MyGallons.com anyone use this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
The US is making their efforts to reduce their consumption based on prices... If the cycle keeps going there should be about 1/2 of the usage now in about 5 years. People are buying more efficient cars, not pleasure driving anymore.... I cannot tell you how many boats have changed their names to "For Sale" People are riding motorcycles and scooters more often now too... If consumption goes down, prices will fall as well because their profit is made on volume. So they will lower prices to increase sales again... Thats just my $.02

Tom
YUP!
I still can't help but think this whole issue on gas prices can cause alot of good! It has sparked the creativity in those who were "comfortable", and woke-up many others.

Better fuel distro and manfufacturing, better alternatives! <-and using the solutions that we already have!
I can see the US "turning the corner" in the next ten years in the energy department.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?