View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 10:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
I had the torque signal jumped in the beginning of the swap (months ago) ...not anymore.

You can use the NSS inside the manual transmission to make the car think it's in Nuetral either with a relay or a more reliable solid state relay/transistor. This is much better so that whenever the shifter is in the N position, so is the ECU. Pretty cool seeing the N light appear on the dash when the gearbox is really in nuetral.

After a bit you figure out how to get the SVX 5MT to stall. Usually it's from engine braking for an extended period of time, zero throttle, and then pushing the clutch in [which most people do around a corner]....just don't do that and it won't stall.

Oh, and it's now Wednesday and i've put on about 150 miles since the problem ....still drives normal. Interesting hicup.

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash