View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Stock SVX wheels for sale locally

Sorry, I know this should be in the For Sale forum, but I can't deal with shipping wheels or even transporting them away from my house really.

But this can be a good deal for someone local willing to go to Monroe, WA to pick them up, as you don't have to deal with the shipping and can take advantage of me needed to sell these off at a "best offer" scenario.

I have 2 full sets of stock wheels that I couldn't take to California with me (yes I had a lot of stock wheels laying around, don't ask).

Sorry for the bad pictures, they were quick snaps from a phone literally on the way out the door. The price I'm guessing these will end up going for who cares what they look like.

I believe they are both the 1992 darker silver, almost gray, color. Both sets are in solid condition with no structural damage, maybe some slight curb rash on a few of the edges, but nothing major. Paint over all is okay, I think one has a more solid finish and the other has some areas where there is fading. None of the center caps are that great, in fact one of the sets I had painted them all black.

These are a great candidate for someone that's going to be in the SVX game for a long time and wants to have a spare set on hand (or two ). Or maybe someone needs a set to do a full refinish on but can't have any down time with their car while the work is done.

One set does have tires on them, but I would not trust them to drive on as they were old when I got them 7 or 8 years ago. You do have to take them with though, I can't dispose of them.

Like I said, Best Offer will take them, I just want them to go to a good home. But as we are all friends here I also don't want to be taken to the cleaners, on the market these can go for $100 or more each (in generally better condition), so don't offer $20 or something.

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...