View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Arrow New proof of Global warming!

True proof! It seems that a new study from The University of Alli Goar has proven beyond a doubt that global warming exists.

I had to read the entire 16,481 page study to get a grip on it, aparently there is a world wide phenomon that is seen every day in almost every place, it seems that on 99.987436215763% of days the temperature rises from the time of sunrise to 3pm, and this happens every day.

He will present a movie on this subject where he stands up in a lecture hall and gives a powerpoint presentation for 2 hours next month.

Also, he has noted that in the northern hemisphere for over 100 years it has gotten warmer from january to july, and that much of the snow melts, if this keeps up we could see temparatures nearly 300 degrees Kelvin,

Furthermore, it has been noted that in many parts of the world there are long periods of rain that last for months, and long periods of drought that last for months, we may need to construct earthen walls to hold back large ammounts of water for consumption during the months of droughts.

In addition, 100% of the scripted interviews and 100% of the hand picked and carefully edited interviews agreed with his views, even if the undeited interviews didn't

In the next 9 months he will be flying all over the world in his private jet to further explore this subject, in order to fill his carbon footprint he has installed condoms on cows anuses collecting the spent gas, and uses that in his airplane.
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.