View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 05:37 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92SVXLS-LDC
Ok, so...
i started smelling the sweet smell of coolant when i was driving along with the heat on... hated the thought of a heater core... when i stopped i saw smoke coming out of the hood, opened it up, and noticed a couple drips worth of coolant on the rad fan shroud. right below the top rad hose... HOPEFULLY that'll be all i need to replace, but it looks amazingly new as it is... anybody have this problem? dayle have a good replacement???

NEXT... went snowboarding today, and went to open my trunk with the lever next to the seat.... nothing, didnt open it, so i was a little nervous, and opened it with my key no problem... i noticed the door sill was coming off, does the cable attach underneath that? could've it gotten kicked off and disconnected??? any way related??

any advice is great! thanks alot
-drew

There is a switch on your trunk lock. Open the trunk and see which positon the switch is on...it needs to be on one of the two positions for the trunk latch to work in the car. I always thought mine didnt work and low and behold the stupid switch on the lock itself was in the wrong position

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network