View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiketkd
He wasn't thrilled with the Camry, but fell head-over-heels for the sweet styling of the Mazda 6! As his fiancee lives in NY, I talked to him about the base Legacy 2.5 sedan (non-turbo) and the benefits of an awd car in the Winter. He's setting up an appointment to test-drive one early this week and will give me an update by Wednesday evening.

Any other cars he should consider?

-Chike
He'll love the Legacy then as it is a clone of the 6 style wise! A friend just went shopping tonight for a new car and of course fell in love with the first one he drove. A 05 Legacy auto wagon 2.5 that he'll get for 20.6k before downpayment. Not bad in my opinion since he won't play my games like going in there right when the place is ready to close to deal.

Also send him to the Snob dealer. An optioned impreza with a nicer interior for GM employee pricing is at least worth a look.

Lastly, if he doesn't care about what it is, have him take a new Sonata out for a spin. They're even made in the US!