View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Look Alltrac, no need to say Perv and stuff like that to me or i will make your brains shattered on ALL the TRAC...

1st, Either the girl is 6 or 16, i said she looks beautiful at that age, i meant she will grow up to become a beautiful lady, i did not mean anything dirty by that, i was just giving a friendly opinion.

2nd, i have a GF which i adore very much...

3rd, you are a very mad person, i suggest you go and have a psychiatric evaluation...

4th, i Live like gazillion miles away from the states you j/k Alltrac !!!

Maybe there are some things you will not understand in our way of life, we do not have sexual harrasment over here, neither it is considered wrong for guys to kiss on the cheek...
When we say over here that this 4 or 5 or 15 or 16 year old girl looks sweet, we do not mean we want to get into her pants, but rather she will grow older to become a beautiful lady... while you consider the issue as sexual harrassment...
And when it happens that for a long time you haven't seen your male friend, when you see him and only give him a handshake, you will be insulting him by meaning that you don't really like him... you should greet him by kissing him three times on the cheek...
Danny sorry that I offended you. If I had known you would get this upset I would have never posted it. You were the first person to comment about Huck's beautiful daughter so I yanked your chain jokingly. Any other member could have wrote the same post as you and my respone would have been the same.