View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
yeah im looking for the polished tan leather... im suprised that many had tan for an option out there.... ive only ever seen grey in every car except the ebony and red ones, hell even the black one i saw earlier today had a grey interior. i guess i need more reference... both my 97s have tan and my 92 claret, and 94 laguna had grey (laguna had the sueded seats)
there is that kickass interior in the subaru brochure that has the 2 tone black and grey... very cool looking i bet it never made production it had blue gowing dash lights except the stereo and black dash and steering wheel too

and of course almost every interior part ive seen on ebay had been grey at least 90%

but yeah im simply trying to find a non torn passenger headrest, preferibly clean. it is going into the car i am selling afterall

and im willing to send the one its replacing back to whomever is cool enough to help me with this, they can repair it or whatever.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 11-12-2007 at 12:49 AM.