View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
One teal and One yellow

Re: 92 Wrecked SVX vs 96 Wrecked SVX

thanks red94svx for ur input......for two hundreds buck to get a 96 part car it's a good price...but i have to arrange everything...pay for the towing to the shop and pay somebody to remove the transmission for him...

lol no more svx....two SVXi is too many for me now...i just like to have one in good shape but i still have two....the 96 is most likely to be a part car to fix my 92 teal and make my 92 yellow better...

danny...thanks for ur PM to remind me the 96 is easier to fix agaaaain, the 96 is cheaaaaaper to fix.....yes this is my mess but i didn't make it happen...if there's no somebody wrecked into my 92 teal while sitting at the parking lot...this won't happen...

this is my mess and thanks for helping me to make it more messy...sorry bro...but you are about to start irritating me now....all you are saying is what you believe and your stories there.....you don't see how is my intention to get my car fixed....once a while...say the 96 is cheaper to fix...then again the 96 is easier and cheaper to fix....or i should find a good body one to swap my engine and transmission from the 92....thank you...i really appreicate....

at the beginning...i just ask if somebody objects if i buy this 96 to be my part car for a good price and i don't have to travel everywhere to get the parts for my 92 teal...that's all. thank you tho for giving me so many sugggggestions and arguments.....and mess.

the bottom line is you don't look at this matter from "my side".....overall cost, time, which one has more pros or cons to get it done......you are just suggesting about what you think and then argue......so have you seen these two cars in person??????? you are so great can tell everything from the pictures.....even a small ding!!! yeah!!! sorry bro, no offense!

so which one is cheaper/easier or better...will let my bodyman make the decision....i m the one to spend the money......it's tired to drag so long and you don't know what probs i got from my landlord and how many times i have to tow it to different places.....should not buy it back and let the insurance company have it so i don't have to deal with this lol.......

take it easy peace..

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05