View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Mr Soob

The rubber trim disintegrating is actually a bit of a worry. It has seen some crook times if that's happening.

Matt is on the right track. It's about the value of a half-cut, as the rest of the car is pretty useless to anyone. The high km's pretty much means that using the engine and gearbox is going to involve a rebuild - and that's throwing money at something that was originally designed to save you money, kind of defeating the purpose.

I need some interior parts due to some light modifications I would like to do to my car, but there is no chance I'll be forking out that sort of money for that one. The problem is the fact that I'd end up with a couple of trailer loads of parts that I would need to spend more on, or can't get rid of.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178