View Single Post
Old 05-17-2001, 03:37 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Accident

Well, That's how I got the SVX. The story is as follows.

Time: Endo of March.

I was driving a Nissan Altima. I was on the highway. I saw the van infron of me. I step on the brakes. I saw the smokes at the back. The tires locked up. The car kept moving. I said "oh s*** I am going to hit the van. I am going to hit it right there." Then BANG! My airbags went off. I cough out that stuff. I walked out alive. IL state troopers came. Tickets were issued. I towed my car back.

I was looking around for a mazda mx6 to replace the car. I saw a 4 cylc. with automatic. I wanted a stick shift. I looked next door at another dealer. I saw the 94L with the tag for 7500 with 75k miles. I took it out for a test drive. I shook hands with the dealer for 5300 Out The Door (about 4800 without tax and doc. fees). Oh and a missing ash tray.

I love the SVX. I changed the front brakes (rotors and pads). Went to court. All tickets were dismissed. I am happy. But now I keep a strict 2 second rule. Got to replace the tires soon though... any recommandations? And I am getting some grinding sound from the right front wheel area. Told that its from the front barings. Got to replace that soon too.

lwin

previous cars
87 Honda Prelude (rear ended by a Semi with a full load)
96 Mitsubushi Galant (Did not like the feel and traded in for a ...)
95 Camaro Base model (love the car but rear diff. problem)
94 Nissan Altima (This time I hit the other guy)

So... if you see me you guys might want to stay away from that crazy guy with the red svx.

Last edited by Seraph; 05-17-2001 at 03:42 AM.