View Single Post
Old 03-02-2001, 01:43 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Exclamation

An SVX meet will be held in Reading, PA (actually, Morgantown), on April 6-8, 2001. This will be the second annual. Last year, there were 23 cars. We'd like to exceed that number this year. Please show your intentions by posting your name and e-mail address below. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Morgantown, PA Holiday Inn, where we'll meet, the evening of the sixth (those who arrive) for an informal gathering, then (maybe) we'll have a road rally ending with dinner (things are slightly sketchy right now). John Hoffman (svxcess) has the info on the rooms (see below). Will post final plans when complete. I'd love to see you there! (I'll be driving from KY, so, don't tell me the drive's too long -- we'll also have members from MI). Please make plans to attend.

ROOM INFO

I finally got the contract for the block of 10 rooms to be reserved for the Reading meet

Holiday Inn Morgantown
Exit 22 PA Turnpike
6170 Morgantown Rd., Rt. 10
MORGANTOWN, PA 19543

Toll-Free (800) 339-0264
Fax: 1-610-2861920

There is a block of 10 rooms guaranteed at a flat rate of 75.00 per room per night. Each room has 2 queen beds and she doesn't care how many are in each room. They are reserved under the SVX CLUB until SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2001.

All reservations should be made directly with the Hotel, with reference to the SVX CLUB. The
rooms are reserved for Friday, April 6, Saturday, April 7 and Sunday, April 8. Any of the
rooms in this block not reserved by March 10th will be released. (If you happen to make
reservations after this date they will honor the club rate IF rooms are still available.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI

Last edited by Aredubjay; 03-02-2001 at 02:39 PM.