View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 01:33 AM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
I have a 92 SVX LSL, A little chipped from the highway, but in mint mech condition when I bought it from a guy that lives down in the cape in MA. I had to drive through this guys golf course to get to my soon to be car. The master tech at the NE meet even knew the car, and owner, and said it was extremely well maintained. I sit here today saying "what if I never dropped that Burger King napkin through the sunroof with my name and number on it, and waited a year for a call one life changng night"? I may have been $2000 bucks richer, but time would put me in the path of another one afterwards I'm sure. No problems yet, (knock on wood).
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.