Thread: My car got hit
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 09:28 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DNSB
[B]Oh yeah...
My friend at work is going to give me some purple light's for underneath my car. The thing it, he's only giving me 2 light's and not four. I'm wondering how that is going to look.
He work's for a Ford dealership here in Craig, so he can order thing's cheap. He order the light's, but will only be useing 2 of them. His car has low clearance(Like the SVX) he will only put them on the sides.
I don't care what it look's like, those light's are SO COOL>!

hey if you are interested in two more neon lights for underneath your car, i have two that are in working condition and two that aren't. i have all the pieces nessessary for the hook up. if you are interested in buying the next two, we could work something out. they look really cool, but since i had two that were broken, well, it just didn't look right. so i took the four off. they are purple StreetGlow Gold edition neons. barely used. they do look cool, the ppl saw mine at reading. my b/f put them underneath my car. it is not an easy thing to do. took him 7 hours. i have a long and a short one up for sale. the small one fits great underneath the bumper, a perfect fit, the small one that would go into the front, well, he put underneath the liscence plate. so if you would just want the one...we could work something out on that. i might be able to get you a good price for the alarm through him, he work for a company that does lights, radios, and sirens on NYPD cars. he is getting his alarm through his company. let me know if any of this interests you at all. i can get you prices and pm them to you.

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.