View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 PM
#1 6MT In Cali

Send a message via AIM to gest24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX
gest24 or kerry,
wish your swap go smooth on the next following days.
I will be happy to see your pictures progress or the write-up later.

How many miles on your SVX now? How many miles and what year on the 6mt STi tranny that you purchased? Have you done any research or got any info of the 6mt svx vs 5mt svx from 0-60 and its 1/4 mile? (say the engine is stock for both)

Have fun!
My baby is at 95K and the tranny is out of an 05 STi W/10K. I didn't really research the specs. The choice for the 6MT was for straight up strength. If the stock 02 WRX tranny couldn't hold the stock EJ20T the EG33 wouldn't be too good for it either. Plus the 65% rear bias sounds like TONS of fun. Perfect AWD split for SoCal.

Thanks for the support guys! Didn't think I'd be doing this mod after only owning the car 8 months. But hey, after my mom got me into Subies and turned me onto the Alcyones (XTs and SVX) I'm going to do my best to make and keep my Pearl a great car.
1992 SVX LS-L: Now TomStock Stage 3... 6MT, R180 Rear, Tomstock Short Shifter and hard rubber mount, Group N Motor and Tranny Mount, Stage 2V6 Chip, Z32 MAF, Stage 3 CAI, Stebro, Intake Cams, 17" STi BBS Powder Coated Black, Bridgestone Potenza RE070, and Koni inserts w/Mychailo's Springs!

Sand Diego SCCA Solo 2 #308

RIP
84 VW Scirocco
02 WRX
88 XT6(regret the day I left her behind)

socaleuro.com They like the flat 6...

Check My New Homepage..