View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:56 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Back on the beat - Phast's turbo SVX gets some love

Well after a year hiatus the SVX is back on the block with a list of projects to do. I am committed to get this SVX back in decent shape, if at least mechanically. Its a waste to have it act as it is. If any one has a lead on a decent right rear wheel hub with a good bearing I would be interested in purchasing it.

1) Rims - I got the rims I always wanted, Enkei Shoguns! Stock STi RE070 tires mounted. (see attached picture)
2) the authentic Garrett 360 thrust bearing 60-1 turbo/.84 A/R turbine is going in second week of june, fully stainless vband rig. Maf will be moved to the positive side. I am looking for a larger inter-cooler as well, but have not found one for the right price that will not require another few hours on a plasma cutter.
3) 5 psi Wastegate spring .
4) ordered new rotors and pads to go all around. I need New studs and lug nuts as well. any suggestions for the Shoguns? I remember them not fitting well with stock lug nuts and studs.
5)Need to order some swaybar bushings and probably a lot of other bushings(i can see the swaybar bushings hanging!

Anyways, I have been working to read up, and want to get posting on a regular basis. Hopefully I have a lot of the maintenance taken care of so i can resume my quest for more power and decent times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0884.jpg (285.7 KB, 482 views)

Last edited by Phast SVX; 05-14-2009 at 06:58 PM.