Thread: Oath Acceptance
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 03:50 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Matthewmongan
i can understand silverspear's point of view. i was at a party at a friends house. i was outside smoking a cig with this othe guy rather than standing in silence i sparke up an conversation. he said he drives a tow truck (ram commins turbo desil) i told him that i was an emploie of the maryland recovery beuro and that i use a tow truck on a regular basis. for some reason he asked me how much boost on a turbo sysem was alot. i told him. quote " the only car i have experience with turbo is a 90-94 legacy. the car comes stock with about 9 psi (i think) so with a moderate build i would think anyware from 20-25 would be alot. but t is a flat 4 and i imagine that varries from car to car" unquote. the man became irate and asked me if i thought he was stupid. i asked him what the hell he was talking about. appearently he was informed by one of my friends that im a student of the Shaolin temple and of Wang chun. he bagan to doubt me on my job, knowledge of cars, abd my ability in kung fu. this was verry annoying i have studied kung fu my entire life and for some slack jawed tornado bait white trash to say i dont know an art form that i didicate my life to is offensive. he asked me to show him some of my abilities and i told him that if he wanted to donate his body that i would show him the one inch punch. he flipped me off and went inside. later as i was hitting on this girl he came up behind me and hit me over the shoulder with the fat end of a pool stick. being well trained in chi gong (hard chi) the stick broke over my shoulder without injury. i turned and in a weakend state caused by alcahol and anger i grabed his right hand and proceeded to bring the smak down. i broke most of the bones in his hand before i cought my self and stoped. i, for the most part, am an enlightened person. i do not anger easily nor to i fight or cause harm unless i need to, to survive. i have to live with the guilt of unjustly mameing a weeker individual all because he didn't believe what i told him and he tried to call me out.
so are you in favor of this oath???

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.