Thread: Oath Acceptance
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Pure_Insanity8
Well, I agree to be as cordial and positive as possible. Danny never said he had any of those mods done, but just that he was planning on them... so I don't know why anyone was confused (it was pretty clear). I try to be respectful of others, but I do have my own opinion which I usually bite my tongue on. However, I can't promise if someone has their facts wrong and/or is talking out of their arse, that I won't call them on the BS and talk a LITTLE trash (maybe). I mean, c'mon, people who know nothing about cars say some pretty outrageous crap and you simply must shake your head in disgust and call them on their crap...or they will continue to infect other naive people. That isn't pointed at anyone here, just in general... like people that say they have a 10 second N/A Civic that is stock... you gotta call people on that crap.
why calling names like BS and the like !!! even he is stating that he did something without proof ? just tell him : present us with evidence and we will believe you ! as simple as that ! no need for BS or declare war... or lyer.. or crap... just ignore the guy until evidence is presented ! I claimed that i have a 6 speed tranny but not installed yet ! i did all the customization on it, but waiting till I know how and what kind of turbo and Mods I will do, because i want to install everything at one time.. turbo(s) + chip + 6speed tranny

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.