Thread: Oath Acceptance
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 01:27 AM
no limitation as limitation

i aggree with what your saying. but you have to understand the frequency of people that "troll" or post false material. this happens alot on forums like these and are very disruptive. further more no one here thinks of you as a "stupid man from a stupid country" this is a state of integration meaning that it is a community without race creed or origin. i, myself, am a shaolin laymon monk and probably the only one of my creed on this forum and i recieve no ill will. it is just hard for many people to believe what they cant see, and over the duration of the 'new gen svx' a long time past without proof of your mods so the natives became restless. the nature of your replys (until the pics) was that of someone trolling E.G. saying that you will only post pics of the rear section. this creat doubt in the community because if you had nothing to hide you would have to need for that remark. i am guilty of the same doubts, mostly of your turbo system, but i choose not to post till i have more info.