View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Gyro

Well, I was surprised.

Yes, I meant to say rims, was up late.

01kickerlaidsvx,

I took the photos myself while in Japan. Lots of interesting (and unusual) cars there not seen in the states. Most tend to be small-ish since the roads there are really narrow and parking is tight.

That reminds me. American cars are pretty rare there, but one I saw had me laughing. Some young kid with spiked & dyed hair was pimping BIG TIME in a Buick Roadmaster! Yes those giant station wagons (even by US standards) popular with grand parents. Not only that, it had lowered springs, was completely white, and had a body kit (aero kit, whatever you call them) all around it. It even had the steering wheel on the left side (wrong for Japan). He drove by too fast to snap a picture, though. I don't know how he got around without taking out all the cars in the opposite lanes.

I've met the guy with the Yellow '93. It used to be black, right? In fact I think I've met you as well. I'm the guy in Ft. Worth with the Blue '94 Ls-l. I think I went over your house once. In fact I might need you guys help, my driver's side window just stopped working...