View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico i wrx u
ok this is what happend the brembos will fit on the mount of the knuckles but i would need coustom rotors and huge wheels like 18inch.

the problem is the caliper when putting it on the svx it push it out more so you need a bigger rim and a coustom made rotor, then i tried changeing the hole knuckels but there is none that will work for it. so the only way to make this work is big wheels and coustom rotors.

also i tried the 4pots, now this is going to be nuts. the 4pots fit but you would need a sti rotor and then you would need to get the 4pot and cut out a little metal so the rotor could fit and it would work, but the svx stock wheels will not clear the 4pots so you need agian new rims.

in the rear its just a matter of changing the backing plates, but i think it might get crazy like the front.

all this work to day WOW, all i no now is i am going to slap the brembos on my gc8. i returned the nice sti wheels so now its wheel huntting agian!! wow what a mess, at least we all know now what subaru parts will work for brake on a svx.
I just want to be clear... You tried to fit the Brembo rotors with the 114.3 bolt pattern?? Or you tried to fit the SVX rotor?

Tom