View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:27 PM

Re: Car hit 16,000 miles today...

Since you polished it once I think your daddy should maybe... let you sit in it sometimes!

fzel07wrx, please don't pay any attention to me... I just feel so"up-staged"

At 7:37AM today my "silver" turned 50,000 miles. I was going to come home and put the information on this form and brag about the fact that it is such a dream to drive, everything is like new, everything works like it should, gorgeous shiny paint and it is basically stock. When I found it it didn't have a spoiler on it but after a bit of debate, I drilled those holes... When we flew over to pick it up, I replaced the tires with a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus the day I bought it, before I even drove it home. My only additions HID lights and a Subaru Forester automatic self dimming compass rear view mirror, so basically stock it is.

Our "pearl", if that is possible, is even better that our "silver". Even with a few more miles on it. Even the other one that we affectionately call "Burgundy" with 200K miles on it, things work! None of the visors sag on any of our cars!!

We travel a lot and are required to rent cars frequently. We never drive anything that compares to our SVX's.

fzel07wrx... a suggestion... With tires the outside appearance is basically irreverent. Tell your daddy he should replace those tires if he decides to drive the car... only if you think he should!

The car looks fantastic! Will it be yours to drive someday?

... And I don't even have a "red one" my favorite

Keith