View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Über Putz
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Re: You know you're in Wisconsin if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
True about Wisconsin dells, although our family only goes there for a day at Noah's Ark or something so its not like thats a vacation. Just something fun to do for a day.

The Leinies just go with all the other beer brands and beer drinking that goes on here and sad as it seems Butter Burgers get so overshadowed here by brats and polish sausage...
I was kinda sad that we didn't get to go to Robot World or whatever it's called now ( Tommy Bartlett's Discovery? I dunno, it was a few years ago) 'cuz I wanted to see the Mir capsule they have and the overall chessiness of it. The water parks were fun though. Nothing like getting plastered and floating in the lazy river. It was amusing when I was looking at hotels for an earlier stay and the one I found had a waterpark in it. My then girlfriend told me "Everything in Wisconsin has a water park". I didn't realize how right she was until i got there

I could see how they love the Brats. We went to Bratfest 2005 in Madison and had a lot of fun, though I prefer the Butter Burgers myself. That, and the Kringles from Racine. I still have her get me some whenever she goes back. I know I can order them online but it's not the same.
1996 Subaru SVX LSi #143
2005 Mazda RX-8 Shinka
2003 BMW F650CS