View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 03:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to pipedream
yeah but i love talking with you guys so much.

plus, i was kind of fishing for opinions on the actual performance of the mod. its one thing to go to the manufactures site (which i didnt realize was a member), its another thing to get real world performance reviews from ya'll on how it works.

sometimes these things are like those 'special offers' you see in the back of the comic books. "get muscles in 2 days!"

etc.

but it seems like people are saying this is cool for the most part.

the other issue is- while i won't lie to you, im actually very smart, i am also still learning my car mechanics and my car symantecs- so sometimes all the technical jargon on the manufacture pages leaves me going.. "ok wait, now what exactly does it do?"

for people like me, we're more interested in the bottom line/end result.. ie; does it give the car more go-go?

right now im trying to look at what the stage II versus the stage I is about- it appears that the Stage II is more geared towards having turbo and nitrous in the car? (which i dont plan on adding)

of course, you're right, i should probably do more research on my own. but where is the fun in that? oh wait.. i get it..

thanks all for the help.