Thread: Sorry no N0S
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:06 AM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide
You did say South, right? Hagerstown (Mason-Dixon, right?) is fine - it's about 2 hours North of me
-Bill
p.s. have you found a spare set of rims and R-comps yet? Shame you're on 17" rims, my Hoosiers might be available soon (i.e. I might be going to 17" rims myself...)
Sorry. I thought you lived north of Baltimore for some reason...

Nope. No luck with the r-comps, just don't have the spare $$$. I picked up a set of 225/45/17 Kuhmo Escta 712's the other day for $120 (90% tread left). They'll be replacing my stock 215/45/17 Bridgestone all-season tires. Not the best, but an improvement in the right direction. I'm also getting an alignment for $60. I'll have my front -ve camber adjusted to the max that the factory suspension will allow; and leave the rear as-is since it comes with -1* of camber stock.

In autoX, I need to work on getting both sides of my car closer to the inside corner cones, and have a better estimation of the grip at all four corners. The leader in D-Stock in my region, drives the exact same car as myself (down to the color) and he competes on r-compounds. I'm currently 5-6 seconds back from him in time. By the end of the season, I'd like to be 2-2.5 seconds back.

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)

Last edited by Chiketkd; 04-29-2006 at 07:08 AM.