Thread: Thread ratings
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
That sounds exactly what http://svx-iw.com/ does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
Seriously, I would rather see an easily accessible data base. Many of these threads are redundant. I haven't ever gotten a response to any keyword I've ever used in the FAQ section of the site. The info is there...how to get it? Or am I doing something wrong?
A compilation of the best deals on tires, wheels, struts, rads, etc, etc would be v. helpful. We could do it like the Internet Enyclopedia. Under radiators we could have install instructions and the names of various resources, such as PWR vs OEM. I found a resource for OEM struts at $99 ea. Is that a good deal? I sure don't know because that's the first and only place I've looked. But there's undoubtedly several folks out there who've already done the research while shopping around for their struts who can report their experience and give their buying experience a rating and rate their product satisfaction. Like Tire Rack rates tires. Much as I love talkin' 'bout my Subbie, especially here amongst the annointed, I think tracking down tech info and parts resources takes too much time and is in desperate need of organizing. Any software engineers out there?
What do you guys think? Chris?
WGJ