Thread: Hit & Run
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 11:18 AM
The Croupier

Quote:
Originally posted by shelfy
i am ashamed that a coloradoan did this to your car and couldn't be mature enough to deal with it. i believe you can do a title search in colorado if you have a license plate #, which obviously you do. i will ask at work tomorrow if anyone knows and will send you a URL or phone number to call. i thnk the cost is only $2. btw, it is a valid jefferson county issued truck license plate, if that means anything.
Thanks Shelfy, I dont blame Colorado , We have ( unfortunatly )people like that from every state.
My biggest hope is the guy was drinken or something similar ( please please please let him have insurance )
My biggest fear is the truck was stolen !
I am heading out soon to some body shops & see what its gonna cost , In all reality it's not near as bad as it could be but to me my 53 k baby is just that my baby.
hopefully the cops here know by now who the truck is regesterd to, Im gonna try & call later today & see if any progress has been made.
Even though stoping the chase was probably best I can't stop thinken how if i had stayed with him for 3 more min they woulda been there ( Officer showed up withen 2 min of my stoping coming from the direction the truck went
Again thanks for the moral support & all the help .
03 Yamaha V-star custom /classic 3k