Thread: Hit & Run
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 05:22 PM
The Croupier

Hit & Run

I am rather upset at the moment & really wish I was not making this post but ..
About an hour ago I was coming back from the car wash ( wanna look sharp for the airport run tomorrow morning )
Spent about 2 hours in the sunshine polishen & cleaning the leather,the glass, vacum etc.etc.etc Felt GREAT talked to 4 different people about that wierd windowed car Smile Smile Smile It was a plesant day & every-one who cared was washen there rides. ... So i finish & head home ( only about 25 blocks away)

So there I am raybans on windows & roof open Radio jammen,Its stop & go simi heavy trafic & I am allmost to my turn off Aurora Ave N @ 175'th Trafic stops for the crosswalk light & I stop and then A good tune comes on & I look down to turn it up & WHAM I get slamed ,, I Jump out of my car & look at the rear end & I'm like holy **** you gotta be kidden me. I walk to the drivers window of the Ford F-150 & go Man are you kidden me ?? He goes man I'm sorry & I look back at my car & then this guy hooks a left & starts racing away Im screaming are you ****ten me !!!!! No g** damn way
So I jump in the car and take off after him, Im tryng to get my cell phone out of my jacket wich is folded up on the passengers seat Im kinda freaken out I cant belive this guy is gonna try & run on me. Well I get my phone out & call 911 they have to transfer me to the local dispatch & im giving them the plate # & make & model It's a late 90's Ford F-150 black with COLORADO plate # 12074RS.
Well this dispatcher is tellen me to pull over & wait for an officer & Im like ya right NOT!!!!!! I have a full tank of gas & this guy is no way gonna out run me so he keeps maken all kinds of turns tryn to out run me & I'm like no way dude I got the phone in one hand giving cross raod updates the dispatcher keeps tellen me to stop Ya right are you kidden me I only have Liability Ins. Im not letten this guy get away.
Well he ends up tearing down a middle double turn lane past a School bus ( just now dawned on me its saturday but there it was ) any way dispatcher tells me if any-one gets hurt it could be on me & its starten to look like some one could So I stop at a 76 station & in about 2 mins an officer shows up & goes where is he ? well I tell her everyhing & she writes up a report & there gonna try & find the guy but I'm not holding my breath ,
Well that's the story & there are a few damage pics in my locker
03 Yamaha V-star custom /classic 3k

Last edited by ensteele; 02-21-2004 at 06:55 PM.