View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 07:38 AM

i have been really quiet lately, i just get a headache dealing with people that can't ever just shut their mouth. if someone believes that 93 octane is the best, let them believe it. i am not arguing either way because, honestly, i don't care. i can tell someone why i believe what i believe, but no matter what i tell them, i can't change their opinion. i can prove them wrong, and search through the internet for a half arsed answer, but why would i waste my time, kinda like this reply to you...in one ear and out the other. i know my car runs funny after a few tanks of reg so i just put in the premium. <SHRUG>

i miss coming to the site where everyone gets along. there was a few people here and there that caused problems, but they went away. i don't know why you are so relentless...if you want to be apart of this "family" we have, can't you just think about things before you type them, i know a few members on here really have to think before they reply, i know i do. because there is something called respect. i respect Randy, Mike, Lwin, Chris, Doug, geeezzz, i could really go on here, but the point is, some of these guys have helped me out, not just in words, but have gone out of their way to do me a favor. and for that i am grateful. even if some of the things i can do in return are watch my language and be polite to people, even if i don't agree with them. yeah, sure, i have said some things that i shouldn't have, but i apologized to the people i know it bothered. i felt bad that i had put some flaws on the network and i should have thought about what i said before i said it. i have learned from that and since i haven't done it as i did it then.

i have walked out to my car numerous times from school and seen a little new door dingy...i don't kick the car that is parked next to me. i just get in and drive away. if you want your SVX to be flawless, then drive your little Neon around.

Cash...if some 250 lb man walked up and saw you taking off his wipers, he would probably beat the living piss out of you. not to mention an accident is an accident, you meant to steal, and for that you would be in more trouble by law then the person that hit your car.

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.