View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: SVX Flexfit hats: Group buy in

Glad everyone who got theirs liked them! I love mine too... lol. All the hats have been sent already, and should arrive soon if they have not already. My mom sent all the ones to canada that I had purchases for, if you don't receive it soon let me know and I'll double check our records and make sure that it was sent. I don't get much time to talk with my family lately as I'm in school for the navy, so sorry if it takes a day or so extra on these responses. I passed m16 today! WOOT! Anyway, any more orders of the same hat at diff sizes or colors can be done, but I'd like to get rid of these smalls before I order anymore, like I said I had to throw down more cash for their mistake.... but if all goes well and I can get rid of the rest of these hats then I might do somethin else, like a hoodie or another hat or somethin, we'll see. I really would love to finish the work I've started on my svx with changin all the interior over to blue lights and I want to get that turbo n engine build done!