View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 08:55 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
While looking for pics of the 2005 Legacy Blitzen, here is where I first came across the Legacy STi, as you can see on the bottom caption it is a Legacy 3.0R Spec B tuned by STi that was shown at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon. In fact there was as you can see two, one sedan and a wagon version. While looking for more information on it I then happened to come across this page which lists exactly what performance parts are in this car and they are actually intending to either or sell it across dealers in Japan or make in a JDM dealer installation, which will also mean a further addition to the overall STi parts catalog.

What peeks my interest the most though is the fact that they beefed up the tranny a bit, which leads me to believe they have other more drastic modifications in store for the near future.

As for the Impreza with a new facial, I'm glad it is just a optional accessory for servey reasons in Europe. Not becaus I think it's ugly as much as it is good to hear that Subaru is gathering consumer opinion, I just wish they would regard American customers with as much asteem. If they are indeed proceeding with a total renewal of the Impreza I just wish the normal trim would look like the tan pic above this post while the WRX version would look more like this one, since they at a bit more streamlined and have more personality.

Last edited by Weebitob; 05-31-2005 at 09:03 PM.