View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 03:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
Is the stealership taking me for a ride with the big hammer?!

So I figured it's time to get my crank shaft pulley replaced because I didn't feel very safe with is slightly wobboling the way it was. Took it to Martin Subaru down in Sicklerville, NJ and they looked at it today.

They told me that I needed a new crankshaft pulley (obviously) and that the one that was originally on my car isn't for an SVX. Is that even possible? They said with the different pulley that was on there it might have done engine damage. Kind of weird, but the engine runs fine - pulley just wobbles.

so they also told me that the lugnuts I had on my wheels aren't the correct kind.........(whatever that means) and that they aren't really holding the wheels on the car. New lug nuts are like $8 a piece ....jez

Dam SVX ....I just hope theres no engine damage There getting back to me tomorrow

Crankshaft pulley, lugnuts, labor = $644!!!!! WTF

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash