Thread: AC Question
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: AC Question

Yeah Its 4 *O-rings, thanks for the reassurance. I ordered it, should have it by FRI. I will let you know how it went..

The daily driver is a '92, struts never been changed. Although it only has 105k it is a "20 year old car", just looking for future change if needed, same for the bearings, I don't have a problem with them, but they also have never been changed, I just like doing things sooner then later to avoid future problems.

I have a '95 SVX with under 100k but a bent valve in the engine causing heavy gas drainage and a cylinder not to work, a lot of noise> but drives fine lol. Struts body and everything else including trans. are in good condition, I am thinking of parting it and keep all the parts as spares for the '92, not sure yet, although on the '92 most of the parts are new, including a rebuilt trans. running smooth and like new.

Everything else is great, cant wait to get the paint job done already on the '92, its gonna look fresh, will post pics.. Looking to garage it for the future as a classic .