View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subafreak
Dude, that is NOT a turbo. Form the sounds of it is just one of thoes Tornado type units that have been proven to do nothing but block the intake.

Trust me on this. If you really want to go faster than save your money and get the ECUtune stage III supercharger kit. It will be proven, it will be tuned, and it will be fast.

Then if it will make you happy, you can get an STI badge to put on your grill anyway OK. Trust me, I'm not gonna steer you wrong.
Preach it Jesus!!!

WTF is the big deal with the "STi" badge to you Chris??.... If ya want to "earn" it so bad, perhaps ya should just ship your car to STi and have them make it an official "STI SVX".... But IMHO, ya don't need to go putting a badge on your car to be cool... It is just a badge... Follow Jessie's advice if ya want more power... If ya want more badge, just go put one on... It is, after all, just a badge

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...