View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subafreak
Dude, that is NOT a turbo. Form the sounds of it is just one of thoes Tornado type units that have been proven to do nothing but block the intake.

Trust me on this. If you really want to go faster than save your money and get the ECUtune stage III supercharger kit. It will be proven, it will be tuned, and it will be fast.

Then if it will make you happy, you can get an STI badge to put on your grill anyway OK. Trust me, I'm not gonna steer you wrong.
Never a truer word spoken.

But me... I wouldn't put an STi badge on an SVX until it had a six-speed, some type of forced induction, uprated brakes, worked suspension and some nice interior trimming.

Then again, I'd always want to be a lurker. Mine is going to externally look stock.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178