View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
When a customer service manager call you names and tells me to go find another service provider, I take things seriously. I went back to work and sent this message to the PCS division manager and sent a long message to the FCC. I am not sure if the moron still works at sprint but when a customer service calls you names, you have issues.
When a customer approaches you and tries to assert that he knows more that you do about the product YOU REPRESENT, that's a situation that would anger anyone. Even you, my friend. Nothing pissed me off more than that when I worked at Circuit City and the car dealers. My thought was, if you know more than I do about the car i'm selling, how come I work here and you don't? Or better yet, why are you even talking to me because i'm obviously of no use to such a genius.

My point is I would have reacted the exact same way if you treated me like you treated that man. If you knew so much about it, why not just fix it yourself?

I bet you have problems with alot of customer service departments, don't you?

Next time, just try playing the regular Joe when you are trying to get help. I guarantee you'll have a better time.