View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 10:02 PM
tuzem

Possible Deal on a parts SVX!

Hellow NW SVX-ers Not much activity on this forum lately, huh? Anyways... I regularly browse www.iaai.com for possible deals and guess what I saw the other day:

http://www2.iaai-bid.com/veh_detail....ate=2003-07-23

I'ts a damn long link but if you just browse to www.iaai.com - > auction lists -> Seattle you'll see it there ---- a '92 pearlie for auctioning. My remote guess is that there will be no real interest towards this car. mostly dealers go there and I'm sure they know our cars aren't easy to fix and maintain. My dad's got membership to the aucton ($200 value) and I guess I could persue him to go and buy it for me or us. I don't really need anything except the visors... The cars there start at $50 and are sold regardless of final price. If somebody is intrested in buying the car I could see if my dad will go and get it. He can bring guest visitors in (for $35 at the door) but they can't bid officially.

I thought I'd let the NW community know about this opportunity I have no clue what the car really looks like except from what I see on the photos. It looks alirght to me Anyways... I hope to meet everybody at the Seafood Meet in a few weeks...

- Nick