View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
14 to 16 billion years in layman time. not very long in universe time.

i thought massive amounts of radiation were ejected from the axi ("north" and "south" poles) of black holes? maybe i saw this on Nova and ingrained it in memory. who knows.

so how far down does it go before being artist renditions? the molecule? last pic i saw of a carbon atom was in 10th grade (1998) and it was supposedly real. real blurry and small but real nonetheless. youd think we could advance some in 15 years.

speculation or not, something happened/existed. be it God or a random leakage from another dimension or a rip in the fabric of space-time or the condensed remains of the 'existence' before it.

i just randomly understood how the fountain theory works just now. just popped into my head.... if something were to be leaking matter/antimatter/darkmatter into the 'center' of the universe at an incredible rate, would it not push all other matter outwards like a puddle of water under a leaky faucet?
assume its been proven all galaxies relative to ours are moving away from us (which they are). if we are not at the center, which is true because matter does not spill forth at incredible rates, then this theory is ruled out. galaxies in "front" of ours move away from us faster than those "behind". this was proven using the light spectrum.

way i see it, nothing cant be a possibilty. that is to say something 'had' to happen. if there wasn't anything to create a something, what would there be? nothing, which is impossible. you cant have a nothing. prove me wrong and ill pay double its value. which is limitless, at least to the scientific community. but since that would be double of everythng, which is also impossible, i dont see that happening.

and this is how some came to believe we are merely someone elses dream. it sucks to live in an incomprehensible world.

im just having random thoughts. this is the only stuff i used to think about sans 11th grade.

nikfu-
- we having fun yet?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.