View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:00 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: CF and/or FG doors and decklids?

Prova wing is dead sexy! Reminds me a little of the prototype wing. IDK I just don't like the JDM wing at all. The Prova one looks good to me but also for my personal car I'll likely still go with a S202 wing just cause well function. I"ll try to keep updated for when I can get around to picking up the parts to send to my budy. I've already talked to him about the decklid and he's eager to work it over. We have talked about the doors and hood in the past and those may have to wait till we can get the space to store molds and such without the whole "Hey want to run to the storage unit and pull stuff out so we can make one part then have to drive all the way back and put it away?" But yes. I'm gonna try and throw a deck lid into my L when it gets shipped over to him so he can get started and it cuts out at least one freight cost.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis