View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunslade
Chike:

It was the black wagon. He was a stock 5MT. I think maybe 2003 or 2004. He didn't mention any mods.
That definitely doesn't surpise me. From the headlight design of the black wagon, it was either an '02-'03 model with the 2.0L turbocharged flat 4. They dyno around 170-175whp stock and have a 3.90 final drive.

You're running an '04 WRX trans, so you had the same gear ratios and 3.90 final drive as the WRX wagon. Also, the wagon probably weighs ~100lbs less than your 5MT SVX. Good going out there!

-Chike

P.S. I'm autoXing this weekend with the Triad Sports Car Club from NC. They use SCCA classes, but as they're not an official SCCA club, they don't follow their regulations for course design and speeds (SCCA regulates that course speeds can't exceed 65mph inorder to keep their classing fair). They're having an autoX at the Danville airport, and I'm told there should be some high speeds reached during this event.

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)