View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to MAXSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavikan View Post

...Just sit back and relax...
So don't get so worked up over it.
If you dont have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
Well said. I mean guys, i'm almost offended for cruisen_15. Every group has to have someone who wants to mod it far differently then what you would ever do. I congratulate cruisen_15 for taking criticism as well (sort of) as he has. You're treating him like a whipping boy! Don't think for one second that others on this forum haven't thought to do the same thing to their cars. I mean even YourConfused said he liked the idea, thus meaning maybe others do, and others would. Maybe they would but they sure aren't going to post about it with some pride like Cruisen did.... I just feel that those who have acted as the proverbial guinea pig with mods have to for a second where he's coming from, in doing what He wanted, to HIS car.
No amount of internet text can make him undo what he's personally accomplished. I must say it is definitely not my taste, nor would it ever be, but have fun making Your car yours. Hell if (big if) I wanted to put yellow racing stripes to make my car a little more HRC after it's all blue (one day), I wouldn't let ANYONE discourage me, not even you know who. It all comes down to the amount of pride one has in his/her own decision.
Besides, don't [allow others to] discourage him to be a part of this group due to opinionated people. (chose which applies to you: with/without bracketed text)
If it is the case that you're going to Reading, cruisen_15, you might want to take a different car if you don't want to be further ridiculed, snickered, or ignored. People are weird like that...
"Multicolored Mod", Optima Battery, Urethane F&R Sway bar Bushings, RaceConcepts X-Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Performance Pads, and SS Lines, Rebuilt Calipers, Toyo Proxes4, Pioneer HU, MB Quart Discus F&R Speakers, Silla Rad, 100W Foglight conversion, OEM Sunroof Deflector - Serviced by 'All We'll Drive'

Last edited by MAXSVX; 01-31-2008 at 09:04 AM.