View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 11:04 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonton
hey i much appreciate all you have offered to me but

thanks again for all your help, but im pretty obviously gonna be on my own with this.. just hope i dont make **** worse than it already is
Be sure you are not on your own but -----

I repeat from my previous post ----

"Simply push, move wriggle the wiring while measuring current drain with the ignition on. This should show up an intermittent fault in this area. I have already suggested this procedure. As you report that the problem is exactly related to steering movement, is this not the most suspect area

It is apparent that your wiring has been the subject of many mods, so who knows? Sorry but I can be of no further assistance from this end of the planet. You must use the advice on hand as logically as possible."

You do not appear to have confirmed that you have carried out this procedure. Please do so.

The only way sort all this out, is for you to go back through the thread, list every suggestion made, as well as items you have decided to check yourself. Indicate clearly that each has been checked, if there are doubts, or no check has been made. With this information in logical form, we can proceed. At the moment all is too confused.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!