View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Well, if you're an idiot extraordinaire, I must be an idiot superioraire. Not only did I freak about my windows not working (due to the lock button), I bought a brand new windshield washer pump, because my squirters weren't working. But, before I installed it, I "accidentally" pressed the button on the end of the stalk and they worked. I expected them to work like others, just by pulling back on the stalk. And I won't even mention the time (of course, I already have) when I almost lost it when I thought my tranny had dumped in the Bank Drive-thru --- until I realized that I had mindlessly put the car in neutral, while waiting.
My idiocy doesn't end with my recent window switch experience. I just replaced my door lock actuator thinking it had gone south, but I didn't bother to check the fuse prior. When I put in the replacement actuator, I noticed it wasn't working either. It was only then that I decided to check the fuse for the door locks and realized it was blown. Hence, I took apart my door and replaced the actuator for nothing.

Last edited by DavieGravy; 11-15-2003 at 12:46 PM.