View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Brock94SVX

Thanks for the reply greg that was fast you answered like 10 minutes after i posted...i didn't thin kanyone was acutllay alive on here -lol- and yes i am looking into the oil cooler i heard it was a faulty design (as far as cooling) and i'm having the timming belt checked and repalced if needed though it shoudl have been done around 60 k i'm guessing as with most cars of that gen (early/mid 90's) and I wanted to ask also if by chance anyone has a clue as to what the buzzing noise is upon accel about 1900 RPMs and also why the tac & car acts wierd at top RPM revs (is that the fuel shutoff to prevent damage?) oh and i notice the tranny shifts very differently from other cars i have driven...such as when i accel hard..the tranny doesn't wanna shift (and its a smooth shift vs a more harder shirt (tourqe converter i'm guessing working over time) right away it shift when i let off alil...and wait till i drop about 500-1000 rpm before it wants to **** (very wierd to me..is that a normal shift pattern? (i know it's my ignorance but i gott aknow to learn ya know ..and thanks again for your response and anyone else you does inthe future !
-B-