View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Cadillac Roo; SubaROO soon.

Re: Potential First time SVX Owner

Well, this is quite odd, but it's as if the gods have smiled down on me after my lack of SVX owning. lol

I had just got my HS diploma, because we moved before graduation, so I had to get it mailed, and mom and dad were on a child pride trip, and emailed it to literally everyone they could think of. Two days later, my uncle calls and says he has a present for me.

What is it, you ask? A car! Hooray! It's not an SVX (lol), but instead, I'm now the happy owner of a '96 Cadillac Deville Concourse. He's owned the car since new, and I had the opportunity to drive it a few times last summer, and I kept telling him I wanted it, and he should sell it to me. I guess he listened. lol

Right now, it sits at his house in Palm City, a little bit away from me, so I get to pick it up hopefully within the week.

It'll cost me more for gas than an SVX, of course, but that's okay, because it's also got a hitch, so now I don't have to worry about renting a truck to travel north either. Hooray!

Also, in response to Manarius: Yeah, I figure it could be done if you're good with car care and things of that nature. Too bad there aren't any others for sale near me anywhere. (Except orlando, but that's a bit of a drive)