Thread: Gearshift Maps
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Re: Gearshift Maps

Your buddy's writer will work and he will have the 256 rom you want too. You should tell him to go to my website while you are at it so he'll start using 512 roms and not need his 256 roms anymore. My multi-tune adaptors have always proven very popular with the honda and nissan tuners that have been introduced them (though there are more of them driving around Australia than the US--I doubt if there is a skyline left down there without one of my multi-tune adaptors in it).

Your buddy will also probably be able to help you with the socketing of your tcu. Almost all Honda ecu's need to be socketed.

I already changed everything I needed changed for my cars. I'm very happy with where my tcu software is now but remember my transmission is not the same as yours. I don't suffer from lazy shifts to begin with; that was changed in the tansmission hardware. People with stock transmissions might want to modify more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuberNatural View Post
My buddy that is a tuner has a chip burner for 0bd1 honda roms but i dont know the number of the rom.

Have you completely mapped out what you want for your svx trans? or just partial. And what would you want for a pre-tweaked tcu? I know Tom said i could get a tcu for the price of shipping but then i have to send it back out again lol