View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 11:44 PM

When I purchased mine, the dealer dude looked at me like, "why are you on my carpet!?" I ordered mine with CC, but picked it up when the parts was closed. So I had to go through the sales. I dressed so casual that evening. He actually followed me out to the garage after giving me my "three" emblems (I thought one was only $15, but hey 3 is $45... now that's ballin ). I guess he didn't trust me going by all those exotics. When we exit the building, there goes my fiance, taking all kinds of pictures, hehe. Well, when I jumped into my car and started her up, he's eyes opened up wide. Haha that was funny. I think our cars hold pretty well compared to other exotics. Check out my locker.

These pictures was before I dropped my car, with the badges, etc., etc. I even have the, what is it bulls horns?, custom made and mounted center of the rear light housing. I have a few more ideas I need to complete but I think the car looks alot more exotic now. Sorry this is just my little story to share... you may proceed teehee .