View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 02:06 PM
SVXist Pig

August 28th VT Cruise Through The Hills

Hey, jumping over from www.nasioc.com here. I just bought my 1992 SVX LS and have already learned a ton from this site. Thanks! I'll lurk for a while before n00bing it up with questions.

I didn't search since I'm flying out of work last minute to try to sleep (double shifts rock my world). But I though people near New England might be interested in this drive. Naturally, it'll be highly Impreza-centric, but those who know NESIC know it's about the friendliest regional gaggle of car folks you could hope to find.

I hope to see a few more SVX's there.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...php?p=10381954

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbobchamp
meet at best buy at 12pm, leave at 12:30pm

-2A to 116 south to 17 east to the app gap.
-17 to 100 south.
-Turn up the Sugarbush access road which is off of 100. Within the first half mile or so there are a couple big lots in the sugarbush area that would be great for pictures. One lot I saw was down lower than the road by quite a bit, which means we could get a pic of all of the cars from higher up.
-Then we'd continue 100 south to Warren and make a left onto Brook Rd. which turns into Robury Mt. Rd. This will take you past Roxbury Gap. Take it to Roxbury and make a left onto 12A north.
-Take 12A north to Northfield Falls and make a left onto Cox Brook Rd.
-Take Cox Brook Rd to 100B to 100 to I89.
-From there people will probably head to Chili's.

Any other ideas?

Last year @ Bolton:

Discuss. Do it. Do it.